Topics covered on this call:
- Wants to improve all areas of her life and doesn’t know where to start
- How working with someone is different from doing this on your own, and how to approach each
- How can we give ourselves permission to feel better when we’re faced with daily real world problems?
- She feels obligated to contribute financially to the household, but can’t stand the idea of getting an 8 hour a day job away from her family
- LOA is NOT about finding a way to feel good about something that you currently don’t feel good about
- Feeling her way through the words she uses to figure out where she’s ACTUALLY focusing and how she really feels
- Why she is the perfect mother for her children
- No one is ever born or not born by mistake
- It’s not a parent’s job to manifest for their children
- What a parents job actually is
- Why a teenage mother is not a bad mother
- She’s afraid that she’s passing on her anxieties to her kids
- Should she home school her kids?
- The traditional school system actually has a lot of benefit to offer
- Why she doesn’t have to get an 8 hour job and how to line up with a scenario that feels a lot better
- The biggest gift you can give your children
- Teaching your children how to manifest deliberately
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…