Topics covered on this call:
- What happens during a coaching session (What to expect)
- Going through a custody battle
- She’s afraid that her ex husband and his new wife will take away her son
- She’s taken a very natural, un-schooling approach with her son and is afraid that her ex will “mess up” her progress.
- The difference between acting from inspiration and acting from a place of fear
- Having a child can actually trigger loads of latent fears
- What a parent’s role and responsibility actually is (and what is not)
- Your child has mechanisms in place that ensure his well being (that you don’t get to control)
- How cleaning up your own childhood will make you a more relaxed parent
- She’s trying to control what comes into her child’s reality and what doesn’t
- Separating her own fears from what’s going on in her son’s vibration
- Fear and good intentions can be mixed together, and separating the two
- Separating her manifestation from her son’s
- Why she can’t mess her son up
- How children and parents choose each other
- Could her fear cause her son to manifest something negative, like being kidnapped?
- Why we choose to be born into “difficult” childhoods
- Co-creating her reality with her child
- Preparing for her custody court date
- Shifting her perspective on her ex-husband and his role as a co-parent
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…